You are in safe hands..
From Monday on 31 august, we will safely re-open our stores following the government guidelines. We have strict safety measures in place to protect clients, employees and community.
Your safety is our number one priority…
We are proud to provide our treatments in a clean and safe environment as a registered NZ beauty professionals. This means we offer the most regulated and meticulously treatment environments available following the New Zealand Ministry of Health protocols and the NZARBP guidelines for the prevention and transmission of Covid19.
You are in safe hands.
To ensure your safety, we will ask you to help follow below:
• Before arrival at the store, you will be asked to answer 4 questions below:
-Do have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
-Do you have COVID-19 or are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
-Have you been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
-Have you returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days
• Upon arrival at the store, you will be asked to scan QR code, sanitise hands and wait in the waiting area.
• When the treatment is complete, you will be asked to wash or sanitise hands.
• Maintain 2 metre distance from other people in the store as far as is possible.
• Pay by card only (EFTPOS, Visa or Master),
• Attend appointment 5-10 minutes early. You may be asked to wait outside of the store until we are ready to see you.
Please feel free to ask us if any questions to ask. We look forward to seeing you soon in the store!